Full Board includes
- daily care – all cleaning of stalls, waters, feeding, and turnout
- blanket or sheet changing
- brushing and picking feet with turnout
- any adjustments for turnout (boots, bell boots, etc.)
- supplement distribution daily/ as needed
Partial Training includes full board plus 2 training days
Full Training includes full board plus 6 training days
Please inquire for pricing
Our farm feeds Tribute grain 2-3x a day, unlimited second cut and/ or alfalfa hay, we also offer Himalayan salt blocks to all horses. We recommend SmartPak and Equine Elixer supplements and have Reps who are ready to help your horse with any needs they may have
- Turnout is half and full day depending on the horse and weather.
- Stalls are 12×10 matted stalls, each with a window and a light
- Pastures cleaned daily, and they have hay and water outside always
Our goal is to provide individualized and attentive care to each horse.
CREC offers private and semi- private lessons for riders of all ages and abilities who are interested in competing in Hunter/ Jumper/ Equitation horse shows. Safety and fun is most important but we pride ourselves in producing true horsemen/ women by teaching all aspects of horse care that goes along with riding. We encourage riders toward leasing or purchasing their own horse/ pony to further their riding. CREC accepts new lesson clients as spaces become available with a trial lesson package.