- $800/full board – Includes – daily care (feeding , mucking, turning out) , blanket or sheet changing, turnout boot taking on and off, brushing and picking feet at turn in
- $1000/ partial training – full board plus 2 training days
- $1400 / full training – full board plus 6 training days
We feed tribute grain 2-3x a day, 2nd cut and alfalfa hay 5x a day, Himalayan salt blocks, and distribute supplements, We recommend SmartPak and Equine Elixer supplements. We use Langback pine shavings.
- Turnout is half and full day depending on the horse and weather.
- Stalls are 12×10 matted stalls, each with a window and a light
- Pastures cleaned daily, and they have hay and water outside always
Our goal is to provide individualized and attentive care to each horse.